Scotland, the best place on Earth to build a Space Business
To collaborate to make Scotland the home of New Space – capitalising on a heritage of traditional space missions and entrepreneurship in order to maximise the economic, environmental and societal benefits for Scotland, caring for the environment and promoting a skilled and diverse workforce.
By 2030, we aim to help deliver:
- An annual contribution to the Scottish economy in excess of £4bn.
- An increase in the workforce by five times the current level.
- A globally recognised strategic location and European leader for commercial space developments.
- A range of managed launch and orbital services, supporting the highest launch cadence in Europe.
- An increased and diverse workforce with improved participation that is fully reflective of Scottish society and ensures space is open for all.
Click the image (left) to download a full version of the strategy document.